Pawfect, what a beautiful prayer.Happy St Patricks DayLoves and licky kissesPrincess Leah xxx
Have a terrific Tuesday and happy St Patrick's Day.Best wishes Molly
Hari OMDat's a foin, foin verse you gave us dere, to be sure, to be sure... Hugs and shamrocks, YAM-aunty xxx
Hi Guys! Thanks fur that furry nice prayer!Hey, why do peepoles wear shamrocks on St. Patrick's Day?Regularl rocks are too heavy!
Happy St. Patrick's Day!
Happy St. Paddy's!! and I luvs yer Irish prayer!
Fanks fur dat pwayer, pupses. I wuff yu <3
That is nice and sweet.I don''t think I knew that one yet:))
Congrats, Milton! I's nominated ya fur a Liebster Award....ya can reads about it on my blog and see da questchuns ya needs to answer!
Pawfect, what a beautiful prayer.
ReplyDeleteHappy St Patricks Day
Loves and licky kisses
Princess Leah xxx
Have a terrific Tuesday and happy St Patrick's Day.
ReplyDeleteBest wishes Molly
Hari OM
ReplyDeleteDat's a foin, foin verse you gave us dere, to be sure, to be sure... Hugs and shamrocks, YAM-aunty xxx
Hi Guys! Thanks fur that furry nice prayer!
ReplyDeleteHey, why do peepoles wear shamrocks on St. Patrick's Day?
Regularl rocks are too heavy!
Happy St. Patrick's Day!
ReplyDeleteHappy St. Paddy's!! and I luvs yer Irish prayer!
ReplyDeleteFanks fur dat pwayer, pupses. I wuff yu <3
ReplyDeleteThat is nice and sweet.
ReplyDeleteI don''t think I knew that one yet:))
Congrats, Milton! I's nominated ya fur a Liebster Award....ya can reads about it on my blog and see da questchuns ya needs to answer!
ReplyDelete