Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Stubbs Takes Over!

Seeing as how I have taken over just bout everything else, I am doing a post here!

It has taken a while but things are pretty much how I Mr. Stubbs, wants them. I sleep in the big bed, get the door opened when I want out, fed twice a day, still working on the treat dispensing though. It is not often enough if you ask me!!

I have been really busy the last few months. Teethed on the door jam, teehee. Chewed the corner off a throw rug. Destuffed ALL the stuffies! Chewed on the carpet and pulled at the strings. The sofa and loveseat as well as 4 throw pillows have tattered edges. This is just what has been going on in the house.

Outside I have discovered all kinds of stuff. The best is cat poop! We are in a bad drought here so the backyard doesn't get watered except for the plants and tree. That brings in the ants and I found not 1 but 2 nests of red ants! Boy, they sting like fire! My poor little feets and tummy were making me cry. Mom scooped me up and put me in a sink of cool water and shampoo to kill those boogers. I caught a fly but was unsure what to do with him. Milton said to just eat the thing and be done with it, but he flew away while I was playing with him.

Well that is my summer adventures so far. I need to go see if there is something I need to chew on.


15 comments:

  1. Crikey .... you sure have been busy. Shame about the ant encounter!! Nasty little critters, aye? But ...... YOU FOUND SOME CAT POOP???????? Well done!!! Hope no-one snatched it away before you could get stuck in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Charlie! Glad to see you and your "Sorry Ass" stopping by. Bol!Bol!

      Delete
  2. Good job there Mr. Stubbs with the pubby stuff!
    Ouchie on those durn ants. Wunner how yur mom could get rid of em?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The holes were sprayed Zoe. They just keep coming back though. How about sending some of your rain our way? I have yet to experience rain!

      Delete
  3. Ya have been busy!

    Dem ants are no fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fur sure Whitley. Mom sewded all the stuffies up and I am unstuffen em again!

      Delete
  4. LOL we see you have been busy helping around the house. Hope your poor paws and tummy are better now. Flies, love catching them and eating them. Have a wonderful Wednesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry those ants ruined all your fun :(

    Well, you sure are having lots of other fun and games! Keeping your furmily on their toes, BOL!!

    Um...I like kitty doo-doo, too......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is yummy! Makes my Momma mad at me. She won't let me kiss her!

      Delete
  6. Kitty poop??? OMD! Dat stuff r TASTEE, 'speshully when it r fwesh. BOLBOLBOL :D

    Gud werk on bein' a pubby, lil' Mistur Stubbs! I gib yu a A+ so far!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMD! You're lucky. I, Dui, tried chewing on doors and knobs and carpet, BUTT SHE put Vicks or tea tree oil on them........yuck! (I did find some kitty poo on our walk this morning, butt only got a lick before SHE pulled me away.) SHE's always cramping my style!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMD! I can't believe you wrote on our blog! We follow yours and really enjoy hearing all about your adventures. Dui, Your landscaping abilitys amaze us. Mom has used some Vicks around the house, but doesn't want to put any on the sofas. I am pretty sneeky when I chew on things. Heehee!

      Delete
  8. Hi! I have nominated you to join in the Writer's Blog Writing Process Tour.
    There is no pressure or time limit...you even don't have to if ya don't wanna, BOL! Just have fun, that's what blogging is all about anyways.
    You can find the info in my blog post here:

    http://barksandwoofsfrommrjackfreckles.blogspot.com/2014/08/writers-process-blog-tour.html

    Woofs!
    MJ

    ReplyDelete